The study visit in penitentiary institutions in the Tuscany and Emilia Romagna areas takes place within the inter-institutional cooperation between the University of Siena and the University of Debrecen (Hungary) promoted by Prof. Francesca Torlone.
The objectives of the study visit are:
- to promote exchanges of practice and knowledge about approaches, policies, treatment activities forthe prison population;
- to enable exchanges of knowledge on training policies and practices for prison staff;
- to evaluate possible fields of cooperation, exchanges, benchmarking referred to ongoing researchactivities.
The study visit will take place from June 2022, 6th until June 2022, 10th. Penitentiary institutions to be visited are the ones in Arezzo, Siena, Prato, Firenze, Pistoia, Massa Carrara, Bologna as well as the Court of Surveillance in Firenze and the Juvenile Centre in Bologna.
- lun 6 giugno, 8:30 AM – 7:00 PM
- mar 7 giugno, 8:30 AM – 6:30 PM
- mer 8 giugno, 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- gio 9 giugno, 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
- ven 10 giugno, 10:30 AM – 3:00 PM