PLEASE NOTE THAT FOR ALL QUESTIONS RELATING TO STUDENTS AND TEACHING, THE STUDENTS AND DIDACTIC OFFICE SHOULD BE ADDRESSED EXCLUSIVELY (Telephone counter from Monday to Friday, from 12:00 to 13:00 - Tel. 0577-235698) AND NOT TO THE ADMINISTRATIVE SECRETARY
We inform that the Office will be open again from Wednesday 16 September in the following ways:
- opening with online appointments on Gmeet / Zoom / other Monday and Thursday morning from 10:00 to 13:00;
- free opening in presence on Tuesdays from 10:00 to 13:00;
- opening in presence by appointment on Wednesday and Friday from 10:00 to 13:00
For appointments in the initial phase you will have to write us an email (email@example.com); in a short period a faster system will be prepared.
The reception in the presence must however be limited only to the problems that cannot be solved in any other way; forms delivery (apart from the one with original stamp or for which original signature is required), information on lesson times, enrollment procedures, graduation applications, fees, and everything that can be managed via email are excluded, phone or gmeet.
Only those who fill in the appropriate self-certification (available outside the room) will be able to access the reception in presence, declaring:
- not to have respiratory symptoms or flu-like symptoms or fever above 37.5° C;
- that he/she is not currently in quarantine or trustee home isolation and, to the best of his knowledge, that he is not positive for Covid 19 / Sars Cov 2;
- not to have been in contact with positive people at Covid 19 / Sars Cov 2, to the best of their knowledge, in the last 14 days.
Access to the Office will be possible after disinfection of the hands with special dispensers available on site, wearing a surgical mask on nose and mouth (to be equipped independently).
Those who do not comply with the containment rules set for Covid-19 will not be admitted in any way.